WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

More Arc Planner Stuff for You

Hi all.  I wanted to show you my version of an Arc Steno Notebook.

THIS IS NOT MY IDEA.  I got it from here...And Now It's All This.  But, man-oh-man, what a cool idea.

 Sorry for the picture, it is a little bright, but you get the idea.  I created a steno book in Arc fashion and I LOVE IT!  The only problem for me is that I couldn't punch chipboard like I wanted to, and I wanted tabs.  What to do?!  So, I had some full sized 8 1/2" by 11" poly-dividers for my big Arc notebook that I haven't taken out of the package yet.  They were only $4!  They would work!
I printed off this page from the above site, cut them, punched them, and refashioned my dividers to suit my needs.  The back of the steno book is a divider with the tab cut off, so that I have three complete sections. DONE!  An Arc Steno Notebook!!!  I think this will be good for my project planning, doodling and sketching.  It will also fit in my project notebook when I am done (sideways but who cares?).  I think it will live on my bed stand, for those times when the ideas strike and I need to jot it down quick!

Then, I was wondering what to do with some scraps of paper I had, some really good quality paper that I just couldn't bear to get rid of.

 I made these note page dividers!  The tab does come out over the page so that I can write on it.  I have a stash of these DIY beauties now, YAY ME!
I did have to bend them a little to get them into the punch without punching a hole in the tab part, but it worked great!

What's in your planner?

Stay crafty, and organized, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your ideas! I am so glad I didn't go to bed at 9:40 pm and followed my creative urge. You've given me a lot to look and think about. I have one more day before I am off for a break from school. Going to be reading your posts exclusively later this week. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete