WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, December 2, 2013

December Daily, 2013!

Yes, it's that time of year...DECEMBER DAILY TIME!!!  I can't wait...I have been gathering up stuff for this project for an entire year!  It all started with a kit that I bought at the 2012 Creative Keepsakes Convention. I just kept adding more awesome and wonderful things to my kit, in anticipation of this wonderful project!
 Here is the first page of goodness...
 ...and another page of goodness.  I can;t wait to fill this book up!
Here are the papers that I have purchased to round out the pages in my book.  

Are you doing December Daily? If not, you can check out the beginnings of this project idea.   It all started with Ali Edwards.  You can click on the link to see her blog.  All of my posts on this project are here in my December Daily section.  I started doing this in 2008.  I love it, and the process and I can't wait to get started.  I have a planner page in my Arc Planner, where I am making notes of the pictures I am taking.  I plan on printing out the pictures every couple of days, and then adding them to the book.  These first couple of days have already been very busy.  I hope I have enough room in my book!

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment