WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, March 28, 2014

Double Paper Bag Page Mini Album

First off I would like to congratulate everyone that make the finalists for the Graphic 45 design team call.  What an incredible opportunity for those who made it, and I can not wait to see what they come up with for their finalist projects.   I wasn't one of the finalists this year, but there is always a chance to try again next year.    I do appreciate the opportunity to try.  It was FUN!

Now, for my project to share with you today.  My new recipe album!
Here is an album I created with a new way to join paper bags.  It turned out to be a "mega album" in that it is HUGE!
This is a stash buster project also.  I was able to use a lots of recipe themed papers and cards from my stash.
 I have a video of it on my YouTube channel.  
Thanks for looking.

Stay crafty, my friends!


3 comments:

  1. What a great book! I love the way you mixed the pages up. The plastic sleeves really add variety too...did you purchase them recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pam. Thanks for coming by the blog. Those plastic sleeves have been in my stash for ages. I can't remember where I bought them. C. R. Gibson was the manufacturer of them. There is a website, although I don't know if it is active or not, or if they have them or not. www.crgibson.com
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete