WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, March 28, 2014

Double Paper Bag Page Mini Album

First off I would like to congratulate everyone that make the finalists for the Graphic 45 design team call.  What an incredible opportunity for those who made it, and I can not wait to see what they come up with for their finalist projects.   I wasn't one of the finalists this year, but there is always a chance to try again next year.    I do appreciate the opportunity to try.  It was FUN!

Now, for my project to share with you today.  My new recipe album!
Here is an album I created with a new way to join paper bags.  It turned out to be a "mega album" in that it is HUGE!
This is a stash buster project also.  I was able to use a lots of recipe themed papers and cards from my stash.
 I have a video of it on my YouTube channel.  
Thanks for looking.

Stay crafty, my friends!


3 comments:

Pam said...

What a great book! I love the way you mixed the pages up. The plastic sleeves really add variety too...did you purchase them recently?

A Creative Operation said...

Hi, Pam. Thanks for coming by the blog. Those plastic sleeves have been in my stash for ages. I can't remember where I bought them. C. R. Gibson was the manufacturer of them. There is a website, although I don't know if it is active or not, or if they have them or not. www.crgibson.com
Hugs,
Michelle

Kimi Blundell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.