WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fauxdori Notebooks

 I saw a wonderful video about how to make these yourself by Ray from the blog My Life All in One Place.  You can find the video here on You Tube.  These are my attempts at doing this myself.
 I used some scrap pleather that I had, and since it was thin, I used spray adhesive and adhered two layers together.  It worked pretty good.  I added some charms and whatnot's that I had in my stash.
 I created a notebook using scrapbook paper.
 I had some elastics that I bought a zillion years ago, and didn't know what to do with…until now.
 On YouTube, there are a ton of videos on these DIY notebooks…I found one lady that added an acetate page to put sticky notes on .
 I added this calendar to the mix.


 Then I made a little one.  I added a 7 Gypsies book...
 …miscellaneous small notebooks I had...
 …and a mini pocket "Smash" book that I had from a kit I bought.
I think they turned out super cute, and they were so easy to put together.  Check out the video and Ray's blog and see for yourself.  He also has a ton of printables available!

Stay crafty, and organized, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment