WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2015

"Click" Album, Part 2

Today we are going to look at the inner cover and binding of my album.

 This shows the inside cover covered with black paper.  I decided to create a string envelope/folio type piece for them.
 I found these great string closures from Melissa Frances on my last Creating Keepsakes Convention adventures.
 This will be a great place to add photos, but also to hold loose photos or memorabilia as well.  I am going to leave the outsides of these pieces plain, but cover the insides of them with patterned paper.
 The one on the back cover is the same as the front, it only opens differently.
 The binding is made, for 8 pages, and placed.
This is the view of the hinge system.  It is very cool in that the pages will lay more flat because of the doubling of the hinge piece.  You really need to check out Kathy Orta's video to check out how to make this, it's super easy!

The next post will be showing you how I made my page assembly.  Stay tuned!

Stay crafty, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment