WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A Haunted Collections Box

I bought a kit by Recollections, a Mixed Media Box.  I thought it was super cute, and looked like a fun project.  It is vintage style, and had a lot of possibilities.  So, I decided to make it and add a few things to it.

Most of the embellishments came in the kit, and as a matter of fact, I didn't use them all!  I had quite a few bits and pieces leftover.

I just left the box the kraft color it is, and wrapped the outside of it with some burlap and lace "ribbon".  I added bottles, a spider and pumpkin by Tim Holtz, and some candy 3D stickers by Jolees.

It came out cute.

I am sensing a theme...looks like this year I am into the vintage style decorations.  I wonder where this is going to lead...

Stay scary, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment