WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Vintage Style Halloween Star

 IT'S HALLOWEEN SEASON!!!!  YIPEE!!!!!

Ok, you all know that this is my favorite holiday...and I have been making some new things to decorate my home with.  The first project in my new decoration arsenal is this vintage style halloween star.  I have seen these all over the net, and have seen one in a store that I just loved.  So,  came home and made my own version.
 It's awesome!!!  I made a barn star, put it on a doily shape that I got from Silhouette, made a rosette and added a spider web, also from Silhouette.  Then I layered some embellishments!
 I used a Tim Holtz hanger to hang it with, adding a nice little Jack-O-Lantern charm to it.  I also used some Stickles to bling it up a bit.
The papers I used were from Bazill and American Crafts. The decorative papers and die cuts are from My Mind's Eye, the "Frightful" collection.  I love how it turned out!!

I am making a lot of cool things, and I am planning on making a video of our house after it is completely haunted...I'm soooooo excited!

Stay scary, my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment