WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 8, 2016

My Vintage Halloween Crow

 Oh yes, I am into the vintage thing this year.  I love how this turned out!  I loosely followed a tutorial by Tangie Baxter.  You can find the whole tutorial here.  There are printables available, but I didn't use them.  I didn't even look at them.  I did, however, use the instructions to make the collar.
 The crow is from Michaels.  The box is a cigar box that my friend gave me several years ago.  I was saving it for the perfect project.  Taa Daa!!!  I made the collar with papers from Echo Park, "The Apothecary Emporium" and used some paper tags from the leftovers from the Collections Box that I shared with you a couple days ago.
 The flowers are from Recollections, the ribbons are also Recollections.  I added moss to the bottom to help cover the wire that keeps the crow upright.  The pumpkins, the bottle inside the box, and the skull pendant are all by Tim Holtz.  I also used some distress ink by him as well.

I am not sure where the skull came from, but it is a bead that I just love and use them a lot in my Halloween stuff!

Thanks for stopping by.  Stay scary, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment