WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, March 4, 2017

The "Four Twist Pop Up Panel" Mini Album

Hi all!

First off, I want you to know that this is not my invention.  I found the most wonderful tutorial on YouTube and I tried it and it was AMAZING!

You can find the video here, 4 Twist Pop Up Panel Mini Album Tutorial.   It is by Sincerely Rita...and she has me hooked on this  type of project.    I also used the tutorial for her large card, and you can find that video here, Large Twist Pop Up Panel Card Tutorial.  I have made three different projects using this style of card, and I want to share my first one with you here.

PLEASE GO CHECK HER VIDEOS OUT!!!

 Of course I had to make a mini album!  I used the mini album tutorial, but used the large card tutorial, so my mini album is 6x6".  The paper line I used was by Bo Bunny, called "Modern Miss."  I loved the papers and embellishments, but had it for a while in my stash, until this perfect project came around.
 The book is covered by a belly band I created out of card stock, ribbon and some of the layered chip board stickers in the kit.
 Some of the pages incorporate the four panel pop up...  (Sorry, this picture is sideways!!!)
 ...and some have pockets for tags and what not.
There are also some large pull outs for the album so that more things can be added to the book.
 I had made the "Polaroid" shaped tags ages ago, and decided to use them in this book.
 I kept the pages simple so that the pictures I will add will be the focus of the page.

 I love this view master!!!
 The way the pages are attached created the pockets for the pull out cards.
 I can't wait to fill this up with fun times.
I hope you like this mini album, and I hope you stop on over to see her tutorials.

I have two more projects I made with this style of card...Stay tuned!

Michelleđź’–

No comments:

Post a Comment