WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, March 4, 2019

It's Planner Time!

Hello all!  

I hope you are all having a good start to your week!  I have been sick, but am now feeling better, FINALLY!  While I was sitting on the couch feeling miserable, I decided to make some planner pages for myself.  

The Happy Planner is coming out with a bunch of new things, and I haven't been able to get my hands on them.  I have a ton of the supplies, and I thought I should use them instead of hoarding them!  I grabbed papers, sticker books, and just started making these pages.  I keep them in a book, so that when I need one I can just flip through all of my DIY pages and pick which one suits my needs.


This one is from my Miss Maker sticker book.  I have been working on some swaps an challenges, and I thought this would help keep me organized.


These pages, and the ones below, are made from stickers I don't usually use in my planner.  I use the monthly layout with the lists, and my lists are kind of full.  So, why not make notes pages.  I used stickers from a single book to make each page.


I think they turned out super cute!


There is a half sheet pack that is coming out that has the three top daily priorities.  Since I can't get out, I thought I would recreate my own.  I had all of these half sheets in my stash.  Add stickers, and now I have an assortment of my own sheets.


I used a teacher sticker pack to make this page above.  I thought it would be a great note page.


This page was inspired by my Travel sticker pack and a trip I am planning with my BFF, Jackie, later this year.  It will work great to plan our adventures.


This is a nice page for my yearly aspirations.  Guess I should fill it out!!


Another mermaid note page...I wouldn't use these stickers in my planner, but they sure are cute note pages.


I saw this somewhere, and now I can't remember where.  If I find it I will sure give credit and edit this post.  The lady who originally did this did it for a month at a glance page.  I am sure it will be perfect for this, and for any other list I need to make.



 The page above and below are scripture pages that I bought with the purpose of repurposing.  The stickers are pretty self explanatory, and they make a great addition to my DIY page book.



These are assignments pages that I bought, again with the idea of repurposing them.  These make great half sheet planners for specific events.  I even found a sticker that was a perfect party planner.



I know this has been picture heavy, but I wanted to share the ideas.  I love sharing ideas, and I hope that you can use some of them in your Happy Planner.  

💖Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much..
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete