WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, March 25, 2019

"Sundaries" Album in a Box

Good afternoon!  Today I am doing a project share on the "Sundaries" album in a box I made.  

The brown mat on the cover comes out to hold a photo.
The tutorial for this album is by Tamra Kilgore-Merrill of Country Craft Creations, and you can find it here on her YouTube Channel.  It's called "Accolade Album in a Box"
 This is an amazing and fun album to do, and I loved how it turned out.  I was able to stash-shop for this album.  The papers and assorted die cuts, stickers and transparancies are from Glitz.  I have had them in my stash for years, and this was the perfect project to use them on.  
 There are a ton of pages and flips in the album.  Some of the cards pull out as well.

Everything in this album is gorgeous.  The box itself is made of card stock, I used 110# to aid in the sturdiness of it.  

 I had a ton of die cuts that I added to the pockets.  
The top flap even opens to hide even more space for die cuts and photo opportunities.  

Other supplies used were ribbons, bling, magnets by Basic Grey (6 of them) and flowers from Prima and Petal.  

Go check out the tutorial, and go check out the Country Craft Creations store.  You won't be disappointed at all!

💖💖💖

Stay crafty, my friends!
Michelle





2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. Would love to purchase a written tutorial please. Possibilities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link to the tutorial is in my post. It is not my tutorial, so I can't sell you a copy. It is free but you have to watch the video. Sorry about any inconvenience! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete