WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, April 1, 2019

Seasonal Craft Planning




I saw a post on Instagram by Magical Plans and I just had to recreate it for myself!  Quite frankly she has a lot of super awesome ideas, and you really should go check her ideas out!

She made a super cute seasonal crafting planner page, and I knew I needed to make one too.  She had two seasons per page, but I decided to make each season on one, that way I could use it for more than one year.


I think that they turned out super cute.  I can't wait to start adding ideas to the pages.


I'm not sure if I am actually going to write on the pages, or use sticky notes on them and then remove them when the project is done.


I used my Happy Planner sticker stash to decorate these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment