WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, April 29, 2019

My Portfolio Album is Finished!

Ladies and Gentlemen...I'd like to introduce you to my finished portfolio, "Diary of Events"!
 This album turned out amazing!  I made a full run-through video highlighting all of the fun interactive features in this album.  Please check out my video here!
In the moment section of the video I have links to all of the tutorials I did that show how to make this album, including the fun keyhole/ribbon closure.



Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you in YouTube land!

Stay Crafty,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment