WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, May 6, 2019

Tutorial available for my "Page configurations"!

Page configurations?  You may be wondering what that is.  I did another take on my "Tall Skinny Mini Album" and my "Short Chunky Mini Album" to create yet another mini where pages range from 4 1/4" to 7 1/2" wide and are 7 1/2" tall.  My tutorial shows 20 different pages to make, just using one 12x12" piece of card stock, a scoreboard, scissors and some adhesive.

The cover to this album is 8x8", and the spine is 3" wide.

Here is a link to the slideshow I made to show the pages of a finished album using my "Page Configurations".

Here is a picture of the album itself...


Here is a link to the tutorial on YouTube.  This is the first tutorial, the next one will show exactly how I attached the 20 pages together to make the 5 "Page Sets" used in the album. The "page sets" provide a variety of pockets, flips and flaps that will make this the most interactive album ever!  I will post that link when I am able to get it done.

Happy Crafting, my Friends!
💖
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment