WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, January 11, 2021

A must have scoreboard!

 

Hi!  I got this new scoreboard, and you need it! It is by We Are Memory Keepers, an Explosion Box board. But it does way more than that!  I’m working on a tutorial as part of my design team for Country Craft Creations and I’ll show you how to use it and all kinds of things you can do with it!  I have come up with several different ideas you’ll love. And the projects are so fun!  It is in the shop and you can get yours here at Country Craft Creations.   I’ll be back soon with a tutorial!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment