WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Squash Album Explosion Box Tutorial

 I did another tutorial on an idea I had using the explosion board. (There are more to come also!!). I'll show you how to put together this album and box in this tutorial, I hope you enjoy!!


I am using Echo Park's "Remember the Magic" papers along with Artisan cardstock from Country Craft Creations. It uses the We Are Memory Keepers Explosion Box Scoreboard, also available through Country Craft Creations. This is a super fun and easy project and will be such a cute gift for someone!

Thanks for watching,

Michelle


1 comment:

  1. Luv it! I have never attempted an explosion box, but i do want to try!

    ReplyDelete