WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Explosion Board Gift Boxes Tutorial

 Hi Everyone! I'm back with another tutorial using the Explosion Box Scoreboard from We are Memory Keepers.  

This is a design team project for Country Craft Creations, featuring this wonderful scoreboard. The board will be available in the store, Country Craft Creations soon...please keep checking the site, it is on the way again (It sold out the first round!!!)  



I have created some different types of gift boxes for you today, ranging from an 8 x 8 x 2" box to a "pizza style" gift box with inside dividers. There are several different ideas in this video, please check it all out. I am currently working on two more videos with even more ideas to create even more things with this scoreboard. I am OBSESSED! The patterned paper was from my stash, and I used up scraps as well! I hope you enjoy the video, have fun and let me know if you have any questions!

Stay Crafty,

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment