WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

"Lucky Star" Tag Album Tutorial

 My third tutorial using the Blue Fern Studio's "Lucky Star" paper collection is available on YouTube! This is a design team project for Country Craft Creations. Please visit the store, you will love it.

I made this fantastic tag album with a chipboard cover, pocket pages and a ton of tags. I used up every bit of the paper I could to make this, and decorated it with flowers, ribbons, rhinestones and fussy cutting. I hope you like it! The video starts with a walk through and then goes into how to make it.

I do not have a cutting guide for this project but below is a cut list for the project. Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy the tutorial. I will be back soon with more projects!!! Chipboard (I used one sheet of 12 x 12): 2 - 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 1 - 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 Cardstock to cover chipboard (main color, 2 sheets of 12 x 12): 2 - 6 1/2 x 10 1/2 1 - 5 1/2 x 6 1/2 1 - 5 1/2 x 4 3/8 Pocket pages (Cardstock in main color, 4 sheets of 12 x 12): 4 - 6 7/8 x 9 (I use the leftovers from these sheets to create tags for the pockets...see below). Photo mats to go on the pocket pages are 2 each of 4 different contrasting colors, all 6 1/8 x 4 1/8 (I used leftover pieces of my design team package, you can use a single contrasting color of cardstock, you will need 8 photomats in all, 2 sheets of 12 x 12.) Patterned papers used to make large tags for pockets are 4 at 4 x 8". These were left over from my first project. You can see this tutorial here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvtWY2YFheM Cardstock tags, 4 at 3 1/2 x 7 (these were cut from leftovers from the pocket pages). I covered these with pieces of patterned papers and cardstock left over to create different areas for photos...please see this in the video for examples. Behind each photomat (except for the first one...you'll see in the video what I mean) I put 3 x 4 pieces of cardstock and cut aparts. I used 16 in all. Eight were 3 x 4 cutaparts and 8 were plain cardstock pieces. You will need Seambinding, flowers, bling, etc. as desired. I used Art Glitter Glue and Score Tape as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment