WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

 Good morning...I have my 2nd design team project for Country Craft Creations using the gorgeous "Lucky Star" collection by Blue Fern Studios. It is gorgeous paper, and the cut-aparts inspired this layout. This video is more of a share/walk through, but I will talk you through my whole process, including some tips on conserving paper if you are running a little low. I love how this layout looks, and I hope you do too!


Please visit Country Craft Creations for your supplies for this and other projects. You will not be disappointed!!!

Have a great day and stay crafty!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment