WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, December 27, 2021

Hearth and Home Kitchen Center Altered Box Project

 

This is a quick walk through-talk through video that I did as a part of the Country Craft Creations design team.  I love this paper collection!!  Hearth and Home is by Simple Stories, and is available at Country Craft Creations.

I had these wooden boxes in my craft room and the inspiration struck me.  I think the colors are fantastic and they match my kitchen PERFECTLY!

I hope you like the video and it gives you inspiration!  Have a great day, and stay crafty!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment