WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Midnight Kiss 3D Cards, A Design Team Project for Country Craft Creations

 

This is a design team project for Country Craft Creations. I procrastinated on my Christmas Cards, so I decided to make some Happy New Year Cards! I'm using the amazing collection "Midnight Kiss", exclusively available at Country Craft Creations. We will make 4 cards: These are not new designs. I did not create these cards, they have been done before and around for a long while. I have been wanting to play with these designs, so I did. :) Pinwheel Tower (or Column) Card W Fold Card Z Fold Card Box Card (aka: Box Pop Up Card, Z Fold Box Card) I will give all of the measurements and the instructions during the tutorial. But, here are the basic cardstock measurements for these cards. Pinwheel Tower (or Column) Card 1 - 5 x 4 1/2 4 - 5 x 3 1/2 W Fold Card 1 - 4 1/4 x 11 1 - 1 3/4 x 11 Z Fold Card 1 - 12 x 9 (This will actually give you two card bases) Box Card (aka: Box Pop Up Card, Z Fold Box Card) 1 - 4 1/4 x 11 2 - 2 1/8 x 11 Supplies used: You can click the links to get directly to the store if you wish. Cardstock for Bases, Artisan Black Mirror Gold Paper Other options for coordinating cardstock that match this paper collection include: Pearl Sheen Natural and White Mirrored Gold and Mirrored Silver (See link above) Artisan Cardstock: Grey, Winter Grey (See link above) My Colors: Pink Delight Shimmer, White, Granite Shimmer, Golden Yellow Shimmer Patterned papers for the fronts of the banners, I used 5 different papers from "Midnight Kiss" Art Glitter Glue Black foam tape I used some ribbon from my stash as well. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and have a fantastic holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment