WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Winter Tag Album Tutorial, a Country Craft Creations Design Team Project, is Available!


This is a design team project I created for Country Craft Creations where I used the awesome collection by Echo Park called "Winter". This is a really fun design where the pages create pockets and there is a fun tag assembly piece that goes with each page. I hope you enjoy the tutorial.

Below is the cutting list and the supply. It does take quite a bit of supply. However, this album can hold a ton of pictures. This album is perfect for all winter long! I used the following items from Country Craft Creations: Artisan Cardstock in Navy, Denin and Antique Winter Grey Art Glitter Glue Black Foam Tape 28 Lilac Lane Embellishment kit (on reorder and will be in the store soon) Echo Park "Winter" papers, coordinating solid paper, chipboard pieces, stickers, die cuts and frames/tags Seam Binding in white Chipboard Items from my stash included 8 eyelets, acetate for the shaker, the chain and jump rings used for the charm assembly. In all I used 1 sheet of chipboard, 4 sheets of Artisan Antique Grey, 14 sheets of Navy, 6 sheets of Denim. I used 12 patterned papers from the collection and all 6 of the coordinating solid papers. Cutting List: COVER: Chipboard 2 - 6 x 8 1 - 3 x 6 Cardstock to cover chipboard 2 - 8 x 10 1 - 6 x 8 1 - 6 x 5 7/8 PAGES: 5 - 7 3/4 x 12 TAG ASSEMBLY: (SAVE PIECES CUT DURING TUTORIAL TO USE ON PAGES 2 AND 4) 5 - 10 x 12 POCKETS: Pages 1 and 5 2 - 8 x 3 POCKET and BELLY BAND: Page 3 1 - 4 x 6 3/4 1 - 4 1/2 x 2 FLAPS: Pages 2 and 4 all 5 pieces leftover from making tags plus... 1 - 5 1/2 x 5 WATERFALLS: Inside front and back covers 2 - 5 x 12 2 - 5 x 11 2 - 5 x 5 1/2 SHAKER ELEMENT FOR COVER: Base: 1 - 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 1 - 4 x 6 cut apart card Acetate: 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Frame: 1 - 4 5/8 x 6 5/8, cut middle out so there is a 1/2" border. Please note: I admit I am not a shaker maker, this is maybe the third I have ever done. I don't make it during the tutorial but I talk you through what I did to make it. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks so much for watching, and have great fun making this album!

No comments:

Post a Comment