WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, March 27, 2023

Check out these stash busters!

 




This was fun to do!  While I am waiting for the mail to deliver my next design team project I decided to dive into the scraps...and I mean scraps...of my past design team projects and create some fun things.  

These paper collections aren't available in the Country Craft Creations store anymore, as they are older collections, but there are many many more collections to be had.  You can use any and all scraps you have to do some really fun things.  

Thanks for watching and I'll see you soon with more tutorials.

Stay crafty, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment