WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Let's Chat!

 It's been a busy couple of weeks.  I have been receiving all sorts of products from Country Craft Creations.    We are doing a Back to School YouTube Hop, and with FREE tutorials you would really check this one out.  I'm going to be doing an online virtual retreat with a theme park/Disney theme, and I received my design team package for July...Carta Bella's "COWBOYS"!!!  I have also posted a tutorial for a SELF CLOSING TREAT BAG that has 4 different sizes, and I have a shopping haul with a sneak peek of a project I bought the Photo Play papers specifically for.  Last, but not least, I have my current #craftygoals2024 and #smashyourcraftystash video posted.  

I was also on VACATION!!!  WOO HOO!!!  I haven't had a vacation away in YEARS, and it was sooooooo good.  I loved being able to be with my family!  It was so much fun.  

I have projects coming for you, so please stay tuned.

Here are the list of videos...I hope you enjoy them.  Links to all the things are in each individual video.  

Thanks so much for stopping by, and stay crafty!

















 


No comments:

Post a Comment