WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Pop Up Card Tutorial, A Christmas in July Project!


 Hi all, and welcome. I recently saw a video by Shrushti Patil on YouTube with a new variation of a pop up card that has been around for a while. I loved the additional page so I sat and worked out a version in inches and added a pocket on the back for a gift card. I made several birthday cards with this design and came up with some hints and tips for you so that you can make the cards successfully. I know that for those of us who don't use centimeters the inches conversions can be tricky. Here's what I came up with. I've made 5 so far and they work perfectly. If you want to see the original video it is here. Please check it out.

I did use papers from my stash. The patterned papers were leftovers from a retreat I did with Country Craft Creations, and they are older, so I don't know if they are available any more. I also used cardstock from Country Craft Creations. Check it out if you are interested. Thanks so much for watching! I hope you enjoy it! Cut List: All scoring and how I cut my patterned papers are in the tutorial 1 - 6 1/4 x 9 1/2 2 - 1 1/2 x 4 3/4 2 - 4 5/8 x 3/4 2 - 3 1/16 x 3/4 2 - 7 x 3 1/8 The envelope is cut from patterned paper. It is 7 x 3 1/8

No comments:

Post a Comment