WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Two Fun, Quick and Easy TUTORIALS!

 I did two tutorials recently and I think you will love them.

They are super quick and easy, and best of all, you can use up scraps to make them (which is what I did).

This first one is a card tutorial that I revamped from tutorials I have seen, changed things to inches from centimeters, and added my hints and tips to make them successful for you do do.  And, I made another Christmas card, so YAY, CHRISTMAS IN JULY PROJECT!


In the second tutorial I did a pop up album that I have seen in multiple places, but again added a little spin on the cover, and used my scrap Doodlebug Halloween papers to make it.  I think it turned out amazing, and I think you will love how easy it is.


Thanks so much for checking these out and I hope you have fun trying them out.  I loved them so much, and plan to make more!

Stay crafty, my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment