WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Country Craft Creations Design Team Project: Sweater Weather Accordion Album Tutorial


Good morning!!!  I have a tutorial for you on my Sweater Weather Accordion Album featuring the paper collection by Echo Park and the Accordion Album by Uniquely Creative.  It is also featuring buttons and shaker bits from Buttons Galore and More.  I hope you love it because I really am happy with how it came out.  

I attached the links to the videos for my full walk through of the project as well as the Country Craft Creations design team haul video.  I also listed links to Country Craft Creations, where you can get all of the supplies, and MORE!  I love this store and the customer service and prices are amazing!



The measurements and scoring for all of the pattern papers are given in the video as they are used to make the page elements/pockets/etc. Have a pad and pen ready to jot down measurements. I used Natural Artisan Cardstock (linked below) to make photo mats and stacked waterfalls. You will need a total of: 6 - 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 10 - 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 2 - 8 x 4 1/4 2 - 7 x 4 1/4 I also used 6 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 printer paper to make the journals. I cut them in half to make 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 sheets, and used 4 sheets per journal, three journals in total. We will be doing the pamphlet stitch to bind them. There will be full explanation of how to make the page elements including the measurements, scoring, and trimming. I will share how to add the photo mats, how to sew in the journal pages, how to make some elements for the pockets, and all of the cover creation. I will do a little stamping and I did use a Leaf shaped punch for the project, but this is optional. If you have any questions after viewing the video please let me know. Have fun and remember to stay crafty!
🍁
The products I received are below: Echo Park, Sweater Weather Echo Park Wood Grain, 6x6 paper pad Uniquely Creative: Accordion Album Place Photo Stamp Buttons Galore and More Dark Green Ribbon Heavy Weight Chipboard
From my stash I used: Waffle Flowers Shaker Cover Seam Binding, Chocolate Brown Natural Artisan Cardstock, I used approximately 5 sheets Adhesives I always use: Art Glitter Glue Scor Tape Country Craft Creations is an amazing online community. Visit the store at https://countrycraftcreations.com. We have an amazing Facebook Community as well, so please check it out... https://www.facebook.com/share/g/Ht5LGCknpXpDksFU/

No comments:

Post a Comment