WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, September 23, 2024

Country Craft Creations Design Team Project, Sweater Weather Accordion Box with Goodies!


 I had a few leftovers that I had to use up and so I came up with this fun little project I hope you like. This is an accordion box full of fun goodies using the leftovers from my previous tutorial. It measures 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and has a 3" base. This doesn't take a whole lot of cardstock, only 2 sheets. I used Coffee Brown Artisan cardstock for the base. I used a little Natural Artisan for photo mats. I used scraps, but probably no more than two sheets. Everything else is from patterned paper scraps. I hope you like it!

The link to my design team haul video The link to the full album walk through for my first project The link to the album tutorial The products I received are below: Echo Park, Sweater Weather Echo Park Wood Grain, 6x6 paper pad Uniquely Creative:I used these during my album tutorial Accordion Album Place Photo Stamp Buttons Galore and More
Heavy Weight Chipboard
From my stash I used: Seam Binding, Chocolate Brown Natural Artisan Cardstock, and I also use Coffee Felt Brown Adhesives I always use: Art Glitter Glue Scor Tape Country Craft Creations is an amazing online community. Visit the store at https://countrycraftcreations.com. We have an amazing Facebook Community as well, so please check it out... https://www.facebook.com/share/g/Ht5LGCknpXpDksFU/

No comments:

Post a Comment