WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, September 16, 2024

Pamphlet Junk Journals


 I love this project.  I used up a bunch of ephemera paper packs that have been in my stash for YEARS!  I got them from a store that hasn’t been in business in a very long time (and I’m sad about it) and finally decided enough was enough and I needed to use it or lose it. 

Pamphlet Junk Journals 

https://youtu.be/K_5n_5P6hkc

This is a fun project, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  They are perfect little journals and I found some amazing bits in these packages!! Wait till you see it!

Thanks for watching, and remember to stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment