WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

My Stress Flowers

I was a little stressed out and needed a little something to keep my mind busy, so I grabbed this container of flowers...
Then I started to sort them into stacks that I liked...
Some of them I glittered...
Some of them I used a shimmer spray on...
 And I ended up with a lovely tin full of flowers...
 I used a variety of things for the centers.   It was fun, it kept my mind busy, and I have a lot of embellishments ready for future projects!  Try this with your stash of paper flowers!


1 comment:

  1. Your flowers turned out great! I like to run my fingers through buttons when I'm stressed; but playing with flowers is at least productive :o)

    ReplyDelete