WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Punch Art Flowers

I was just playing around with my new punch and made these punch art flowers out of scraps of paper from my stash.  Here's how I did it...
You need one punch  for the "leaves", some glue, one punch for the flower, a post-it note, and a rhinestone, dew drop, button, etc, for the center.
Punch one green leaf, two flowers of the same color, one flower of a different color, and one center of choice.
For the two outer leaves, and I know this picture is hard to see, but use a skewer or forcep tip and fold the leaves to give dimension.
Put the inner flower piece on a strip of post-it note to make it easier to put back into your flower punch...
Put it into the punch, off center, and punch again...you will get a whole different shape!
This is what I had after I repunched the flower.  Bend up the leaves a bit to add more dimension.
Stack your flowers and enjoy your new bouquet!

No comments:

Post a Comment