WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

And yet more Halloween goodness!

Ok, here goes the next installment...
 This is a corner of our house by my son's room.  We have a little table that we covered in creepy cloth from the dollar store.  I made the skeleton-spider.  The cauldron is filled with black flowers from Michaels, and when it is dark, a battery operated color changing light is going in the bottom to illuminate it.  We had the sign, but added black light paint to it to help it glow.  I have wall sticker spiders.  Also, I made the fortune telling game.  I found it here.  This is a cool site!
I found these mini frames at Michael's for $1 each.  I snapped up the last they had!  I went to the Graphics Fairy and found these pictures.  I had the ribbon from last year.  I just adhered the frames to the ribbon, added a bow, and Taa Daa!  I think it looks kinda creepy.
I added this to my bathroom.  I had an old embroidery hoop made of wood.  I painted it black and used it as a frame for another printable I found at the Graphics Fairy.  I added some Recollections flowers and ribbon to hang it with.

Stay scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment