WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Birthday Junk Journal for Jackie!

I made this for my BFF!
 I used a book base from Glitz for the cover and some of the inner pages.
 I had some Glitz papers that I used also.  The pocket page is glued in the bottom, creating a middle pocket that I put large manilla tags in.
 The green pages is a policy envelope that I folded the bottom to the back to create a pocket...
 Then the other side is the envelope.
 I made her some large envelopes and put cards in them.
 You have to have some vintage home budget papers.

 Some 7 Gypsies papers also ended up in this book.

 I did some paper bag pockets.
 I found these cool tall flash cards that I put in the paper bags.
 Planning pages.

 Another envelope.
 I used some stickers from Glitz throughout.
 More tags.
Another pocket page and the inside back cover.

Stay Crafty My Friends.

1 comment: