WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Bootiful Booquet!

 I found the flowers at the dollar store, they have stalks with spiders on them along with the roses.  I picked up three of them.  I dug under my kitchen sink cupboard and found this vase.  I picked some paper and rolled it into the vase.  Hot glue and skeleton hands around the base of the vase (hey, I rhymed!) and VIOLA!  I have a bouquet!
 I am not the best photographer, and I don't have a great camera, but here is the view of the flowers so you can see.  On a couple of the stems I put mini skull heads.  I also put two skeletons-on-a-stick!
I used a sharpie to color a dowel, and hot glued it to his butt (I mean pelvis).    I love it!  I also like that I can change the paper on the inside of the vase to anything I want...so every Halloween I can have a different arrangement, if I want!

Stay Scary, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment