WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, BFF!

Jackie, my BFF and blog buddy, had a birthday!!  WOO HOO!!!!  I wanted to make her a beautiful box to house the gift that I got for her.
 I used the same type of box that I used for my September project for the Just a Few Friends Blog Hop. I covered it with pretty papers after inking the edges.
 On the cover I put a mini paper bag with the gift card inside.
I even covered the inside of the box.  Hopefully she will be able to use it well after its intended purpose.  What did I put in this very pretty box, you ask?  Well, seasons one and two of the Walking Dead DVD's!!!  What else could go into this box in October!?  HAHAHA!!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!


1 comment: