WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Announcements!!!

Well, I have two announcements for you!!

First, I still have a surprise for you all, and it is going to be soooooo COOL!!  
It was going to start today, but the Sassy 6 needed some time to get it ready, so we are shooting for sthe 20th!!  
What is it? 
 I can't tell you yet, that would spoil the surprise!  
But, we should be ready to show you what we are all excited about starting on the 20th!  
Be ready, be prepared, it will be AWESOME!!

Here's the second announcement, an invitation type announcement!
I found these Sizzix dies at the craft store, and I had to get them!  They are supposed to make a mini album, but I thought that they would make a unique mini album for some shower invitations I was making.  

 Stage one, cutting all of the pieces.  My invites were 4 panels long, so with all of the pieces, it meant 12 different pieces per invite.  I made 20 of them.
 Assembly.  You have to assemble all of the panels before you adhere them to each other.  I printed the information on white pieces, then cut them out using a Spellbinders die that fit perfectly into the gray square cut out with the second die I used.
 Here is what it looks like all adhered.  I blurred out the information, sorry.  I also failed to get a picture of the cute front of the card.  It had a stamp with an elephant on it, that I colored yellow.  (Her colors for her baby shower are yellow and gray).  Around the elephant said "Sweet Baby".
 They all folded up nicely, then I had to create envelopes using my We R Memory Keepers envelope maker, the cards were about 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" square.  You can see the Spellbinders die under the edge of the box.
We R Memory Keepers also has washi tape sheets out, I used them to punch hearts with a yellow design to close the envelopes.  

So, that's that for today.  Here's a list of the supplies that I used.

Cardstock:  Bazzill and AC
Ink:  Memento 
Stamp:  Fiskars
Dies:  Sizzix and Spellbinders
Pens:  Chromatix
Envelope and Washi Tape Sheet:  We R Memory Keepers
Punch:  Unknown

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK BACK ON THE 20TH!!!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment