WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

More Planner Pages for my ARC!

 I just thought I would show you a little more of my planner pages that I do to try to keep things in order and together.  This is kind of turning into a "Smash-esque" kind of thing, as I am decorating and using different themes for the weeks.  I am having fun with it, and I am definitely not getting bored with it.  And, believe it or not, it is working!

I do want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this ARC by Staples notebook system, it really is awesome!  I love how easy it is to add and remove pages!  I now have 5 more notebooks.  One is the project notebook that I made.  Another small one is going into my purse so that any notes I may take if I leave my planner at home may be inserted into my planner without problem!  I love that!!

This is my June master task list.  I just brainstorm (or brain dump) whatever needs to be done for the month.  I hope to get these all finished! I just simply used some washi tape to make the title stand out a little.  
 On this weeks layout, I just used an assortment of sticky notes that I had to create "boxes" to write stuff and things in.  The notes are by Cavallini and Co.
This page layout is inspired by nostalgia, brought to you by Studio G, Tim Holtz, and Teresa Collins.  
This is the layout for next week.  I usually wait until Saturday to figure out my "mood" for the upcoming week, but I saw these Monopoly Stickers at the craft store, and they were on clearance, and I knew they had to be the theme.  I love Sunday, I really don't want to pass "Go", because that means I would have to go to work, HAHAHA!  I also used the thimble, because that is the piece I always use when I play.  

Well, that's it for this time.  Stay tuned for next weekend...our BLOG HOP IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!  The folks with Just a Few Friends have some super awesome stuff in store for you!  Until then, stay crafty, my friends!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the ARC planner too! But kinda tired using washi tapes themes all the time. thanks for sharing your creative ideas! I planning to get other colors too. and arc punch hole to printout my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may sound silly, but where do you get things printed on A5 paper? I do not have a color printer at home. Thanks! And great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley, thanks for coming by! For my ARC planner, I get some papers from Staples, I also order from Levenger. Levenger is a little spendy, but they have a lot of variety to choose from. Both of them are prepunched so it isn't any trouble. I make my weekly pages myself. I print the base page, then decorate with stickers, washi tape, etc. I did invest in the punch by ARC, and it is awesome! I hope this answers your questions. Have an awesome day!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete