WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

More Cards

 I love this Sizzix Accordion Album die!!!  I made some baby shower invitations with it in a recent post.  I decided to use it again for my niece's graduation card. 
 It was so thick that I had to make a box to contain it.
 On the back I threaded ribbon to hold a "scroll" of money.  I slipped a note from myself and her 
Uncle D in the roll of money.
 "Yay Madie!"


 This is a card I gave to my nephew, who was promoted to 9th grade.
He loved this card, especially the pocket made from a coin envelope that had cash in it!!

I hope you liked these cards!

Stay crafty my friends!

6 comments:

  1. The design and structure of all cards are really amazing.It have the beautiful art of work.
    Web Development Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. The making of greeting cards are really fantastic.I really exciting about the design of all cards.
    Outsource Website Developer

    ReplyDelete
  3. All greeting cards would be a great and beautiful gift on Christmas celebrations.
    Web Designing Companies | Website Development Company

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zinavo Technologies is the leading Web Design Company in Bangalore,along with web design,web development and Search Engine Optimization and Social Media services for your Business website.
    Web Designing Company Bangalore | Website Development Company in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greeting cards and other festival cars should be have attractive designs and art work.Then only people like to choose that kind of cards.
    Website Design Companies | Responsive Web Design Services

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing a very interesting article with latest greeting cards. This is very useful information for online blog review readers. Keep it up such a nice posting like this.

    From,
    WondersMind,
    Web Development Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete