WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas Cards

Welcome to 2014!!!!!!!!!!  

I am so happy to be here with you, starting yet another year of crafting fun!  I have a lot of fun stuff already planned...some awesome projects already made, and some in progress.  I have lots of new and fun ideas to share with you, and I can't wait to get started...but first, we must finish up with some Christmas stuff I didn't get to show you.  

Yes, I am sharing Christmas cards that I made for 2013.  I know Christmas is over...but for those folks who like to plan ahead, Christmas of 2014 will be here before you know it, and this might give you some ideas!!!  

 I used scraps from my pile of stuff that I am using for my December Daily book.  As soon as I get all of those bits and pieces put together, I'll show you the rest of that book...I promise!
I Love how these turned out, so simple but so gorgeous!
I think this is my favorite...I used patterned papers on the "Santa Suit" to give it a little more interest.  I love how it turned out!

Ok, that's it for today.  I will be back soon.

Stay Crafty, My Friends, in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment