WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Welcome January!

Good morning!  Today I wanted to show you my new year long project!
I made this typewriter using a tutorial by Kathy at Paper Phenomenon last year.  I love it!  I love that you can use it to decorate too!  I made this October sign in 2012 with my post on this Vintage Typewriter.  Then, sadly, I didn't make any more signs.  This last Christmas, I just put a cute piece of paper from a Teresa Collins line in it.  I decided that it needed something more, for every month.  So, the yearly project has begun!
 I bought this paper line by Graphic 45 "Pages in Time" and decided to use it to create monthly cards for my typewriter.  I embellished this one with some bling, some snowflakes, and a ribbon on the tag.

My goal is to make a card for every month.  I may not always use the Graphic 45 papers, but I will have a stack of cards for my typewriter by the end of the year.  I may do birthday themed cards in the months of my birthday and my hubby's birthday.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment