WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

December Daily, Finished for 2013!!!

I thought that today I would show you all the last half of my December Daily album for 2013, and then show you the altered box for the Christmas cards we received.  I left some of the pages out, because I didn't get permission from the folks in them to put their pictures on my blog. This is a long post with a lot of pictures.  The box project is at the end of the post.
 Me and my hubbin, out for dinner.
 Like I said before, I like to put new recipes tried into these albums.
 When I didn't have pictures, I put a list (On the 15th).


 On the left is an envelope that I used to put a pamphlet in.  On the right, my hubbin's picture is a flap...
 ...it opens for journaling.
 This pocket page is full of tags about what the 21st held for us.

 Christmas Eve with Jackie and her awesome family!
 Getting there was crazy foggy!
 Christmas day!!  Sorry, these are the pages I omitted because of the family, but I had several pages for Christmas day!

 I continue through the end of December...so here are my pages about getting my planner ready for 2014.
 On this page I made a waterfall type page.  The tag behind comes out so you can read the other journaling.  The page on the right opens to house the recipes I tried for New Years.

And taking the decorations down.  My boys look so sad!

So now, here is the box I made for my Christmas cards.

 I just covered my box with papers left over from my December Daily.
 I covered the inside also.
 I bundled my cards with ribbons, and it's done!
This is what the box looked like when I started.  I get these from work.  I have used them in a couple of projects, and have also cut them up to make covers for some of my albums.  I love it when I can get my hands on them as they are super heavy duty!

That's it for Christmas, 2013.  I hope you enjoyed the album.  I can't wait to do one for this year!  I have already collected some new stuff!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment