WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Echo Park's "Oh Snap!" Part 1: Cereal Box and Mini Album!!

 I bought this Mini Theme pack by Echo Park, and promptly hoarded it with my other treasures.  Until I saw this video that shows how to make a cereal box with your We Are Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board, by LiveLoveScrap.  I knew I had to try it, and I knew these were the papers to use.
 Here is a top view of the box, very cool!!  This is a super easy project, her tutorial is awesome!
I figured that something had to go inside of the box, so I decided to make a mini album.
 I raided my stash and came up with this tag album, full of film goodies.
 I used some of the papers from the paper line, some tags, and card stock from my stash.

 Here is the front of the book, splayed out.
Here is the back.

Now, I bet you are wondering why this is called "Part 1".  I had papers left over and what to do with them?  You aren't going to believe what I did!!!  The next post will show you the second part of this paper pack crafty explosion.  There will be a third part as well!!  I made the most of this mini pack!  I may do a video on this also.  Stay tuned...

Here is a list of things I used for this cereal box and mini:

Papers:  American Crafts, Echo Park, Ink Essentials Manilla Cardstock
Flowers:  Recollections, Bo Bunny, Prima
Brads:  Making Memories
Film Negatives:  Creative Imaginations
Ribbons:  Unknown
Ring:  7 Gypsies
Ink:  Tim Holtz

Stay crafty, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment