WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 26, 2014

View Master Mini Album

 In keeping with buy 3D theme of making things (like my post on the Polaroid Mini Album), I decided to make a View Master Camera.
 I had made the reels a while ago, using my Gypsy to design them for my Cricut.  I used a few in miscellaneous projects, and had a few left over.  I bound them simply with a ring.
 The body of the camera is one sheet of paper, the eye pieces on the front and the lever are separate pieces glued onto the project.  The space for the album is 3/4" wide, so I am going to make a few more reels to put into the album.
I wonder what I should make next???

Oh, please tell me, what do you think???

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this! I love it! Brings back a lot of childhood memories. I thought it was the "reel" thing when I first saw it and then I saw that you commented that it was out of paper. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete