WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2019

"Enjoy the Journey"

I made this mini album using a tutorial series by Scrap Queen on YouTube.

I am calling it "Enjoy the Journey".  It uses Authentique's "Quest" paper pack and also Tim Holtz "Correspondence" papers.
 Here are just a few pictures.
 This album has lots of pockets and flips and pull outs.
 It has some places with photo mats...
 ...and some places left "open" for pictures.
 Each page also has a pocket for a booklet pullout.  There are 5 in all.

 Isn't it lovely?
I made a slideshow on my YouTube Channel.  You can see it here.  In the description I have put links to the tutorials that I followed to make this album.  


I hope you enjoy it.  Have a wonderfully crafty day.  See you after vacation!!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment