WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, May 13, 2019

The Page Set Tutorial is Uploaded!

Hi everyone!

I have uploaded the video for the tutorial showing how I took my 20 different page configurations and made them into 5 page sets using 4 configurations each.  I show how I put them together to create exactly the same pages in my "Happiness is Homemade" album.

As a bonus, I came up with another idea and will show what I did for my "Good Vibes" album using 10 of the page configurations using a base page in a different way!

Click here for the link to the video.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a CRAFTY DAY!~

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment