WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, May 27, 2019

"The Mouse and Me"

I am using a tutorial from a very talented lady named Ann Marie Cholewinski.  She made an adorable album called "The Best Trip Ever".  You can see her video walk-through here.
I made it and I LOVE IT!  I had some old papers from Simple Stories and this album is sized so I could use a bunch of 6x6 papers!  I think it turned out super cute...so much so that I started another one!
I didn't have enough to make another one, so I ran to Craft Warehouse and bought some papers by Echo Park to make this one.  Again, I love this album!

Just thought I would share the "creative process" with you.  Believe it or not, I know exactly where everything is!

Hop on over to her YouTube channel and check out her tutorial.  I know you will love it too.

I will be gone for the next week or so, as I am going on VACATION!!!  I'll miss you, but will see you soon!

Stay crafty!!
Michelle

1 comment: