WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, September 16, 2019

"Summer Adventure" Tent Album Walk Through

Hi, Everyone!

Today I am sharing a link to the walk through video showing my "Summer Adventure" Tent Album.  This is my 2nd design team project for September for Country Craft Creations.  This is a concept album, in that it is shaped to resemble a tent, and it fits perfectly with the camping theme of the paper I am using.  This is Echo Park's "Summer Adventure" collection.  



Thanks for stopping by and for watching the video.  I really appreciate your support!

Stay crafty, my friends!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment