WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Summer Adventure Camping Journal

This is a sneak peek picture of my 3rd project for Country Craft Creations's design team for the month of September.  I did a show and tell video about it.  This project used up all of the scraps that I had left over from my September design team package "Summer Adventure" by Echo Park.

I love how this project turned out.  It is so useful in so many ways.  Please head on over to my
YouTube Channel and watch the video.  I explain what I did to create a journal/planner/scrapbook to document your camping fun!

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out Country Craft Creations to get your supplies!  Stay crafty, my friends!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment