WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, September 23, 2019

Witches Spell Book


 Happy Halloween!  

OK, it is September, but to me it is Halloween Eve and I'm ready to decorate and have some crafty fun.  I made this awesome spell book and you have got to go and check out this tutorial.


Tamra from Country Craft Creations did a YouTube on this project and it is SPECTACULAR!


I went to Michael's and got some Halloween floral stuff for 40% off.  I also used the moss and I used ephemera from Tim Holtz.  The spider is also from Michaels, and the broom is Tim's as well.  


 This book does take a while to make.  With the painting and the Mod Podge there is dry time involved, but you won't be disappointed!!!  There is a link to the free printable (FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY) that she used, and I used here.  The link is here so you can get your own. 


Go and watch this tutorial and make one, you will LOVE THIS!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have fun with this project

Stay crafty, my friends!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment