WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Summer Adventure Tent Album...The Tutorial is LIVE!!

 Hello everyone!  The tutorial for my Summer Adventure Tent Album is live on YouTube!
The link to see it is here!
This is my 2nd September design team project for Country Craft Creations.  I was given the Echo Park collection "Summer Adventure" and it is soooooo CUTE!  I received patterned papers,            cut-aparts, stickers, ephemera, and the solids that coordinate with the collection.  I also used a cut file I bought for my Silhouette machine by Sophie Gallo.  Click here to get to her blog and if you have the Silhouette program look her up.  She made the perfect cut file for the pine trees I needed!

I have a PDF cutting guide for you to use to maximize the use of your card stock.
You can find that file here.

Thanks for stopping by and stay crafty, my friends!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment